Boat Repairs & Maintenance
Our highly trained and knowledgeable service technicians are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 6:00pm.
It’s time to get your boat ready for summer! Let our professionals at Boat City Marine prepare your boat for the summer season! We are fully insured and offer competitive pricing. Boat City Marine is Southwest Michigan’s boating headquarters, celebrating over 30 years of specializing in boats. Please give us a call today at (269) 327-3008 with any questions you may have!
We service Volvo Penta, OMC Stern Drives, MerCruiser, Mercury, Honda, Suzuki, Evinrude, and Johnson. We can assist you with service, storage, insurance claims, winterizing, engine diagnosis, engine tune-up, carburetor re-build, trailer parts, technical issues, and more. Boat City Marine prides itself in the continuing education that our technicians complete annually. Our technicians are incredibly knowledgeable about their trade and the service work they do here.
Propeller Repair (Prop Repair)
- All props brought back to OEM specs using the pitch blocks and verified on our pitch and rake indicator
- A certified welder tig welds every prop for maximum strength; no brazing rods are ever used
- Stainless props are brought to a high polish finish using vibratory finishers for no extra charge
- Props are ground and shaped
- All props balanced on our static balancer or dynamic balancer
- Aluminum props are painted either black or white
- Brass props are brought to a matte finish but can be high polished upon request
- All props shipped back in custom made, Instapak® foam to ensure no damage
- All props shipped back using UPS ground service